Nashville Sounds Baseball Club opens its 2022 season with a six-game homestand set to begin Tuesday, April 5 at First Horizon Park. The six-game set hosts the Durham Bulls, the Triple-A affiliate of the Tampa Bay Rays. The Bulls visit Nashville and First Horizon Park for the first time in team history.
Below you will find the festivities and promotions for the homestand.
Tuesday, April 5 c. Durham – 6:35 p.m.
- Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
- Pre-Game Block Party on Junior Gilliam Way – Opening Day festivities begin with a free block party from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Fans can enjoy live music, activities for children, food trucks and drinks.
- Tito’s Tail Waggin’ Tuesday – Bring your favorite furry friend to First Horizon Park. Tickets start at $30 ($25 for humans; $5 for dog). Proceeds from all dog tickets will benefit Agape Animal Rescue. Limit of one dog per human. Please note that all dogs must enter through the right field gate on Rep. John Lewis Way. The Vanderbilt Health picnic spot will be reserved for all dogs and owners present. All dog owners are required to sign a waiver and present proof of current rabies vaccination.
- Open Day Club Level Cookout – A one-time, all-you-can-eat option starting at $75. For more information, click here.
- 2022 Cling Giveaway Calendar presented by FOX 17 News (first 1,000 fans).
- Music City Creative pop-up store in the lobby of First Horizon Park.
Wednesday, April 6 c. Durham – 6:35 p.m.
- Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
- Kroger Wednesday – Fans can purchase four (4) Select Section tickets, four (4) hot dogs and four (4) Pepsi fountain sodas for just $44. Kroger Wednesday tickets must be purchased at the Nashville Sounds box office by showing proof of the Kroger mobile app.
- Winning Wednesday presented by Pepsi – Fans can win select prizes throughout the night and have the opportunity to run the bases after the game with a Sounds victory.
**Thursday, April 7 vs. Durham – 6:35pm** *Doors open 5:30pm* Throwback Thursday presented by Budweiser – The Sounds will wear throwback uniforms to commemorate the team’s original 1978 uniform style Fans can buy Pepsi Fountain Soda and Budweiser products at a discount. **Friday April 8 c. Durham – 6:35pm** *Doors open 5:30pm* 2022 Cling Giveaway Calendar presented by FOX 17 News (first 1,000 fans). * FOX 17 News Friday – Mom’s Night Out – Mom’s can purchase a package consisting of a Club Level ticket with two glasses of wine starting at $54. * Music City Creative pop-up store in the lobby of First Horizon Park. **Saturday, April 9 vs. Durham – 6:35 p.m.** *Doors open 5:30 p.m.* Pre-game Black Hawk helicopter flyover by Tennessee National Guard. * Hit City Saturday with a Reaux Marquez pre-game concert under the guitar scoreboard from 5:30-6:00 PM * Clear Fanny Pack Giveaway presented by First Horizon (first 1,000 fans). * Music City Creative pop-up store in the lobby of First Horizon Park. **Sunday April 10 c. Durham – 2:05 p.m. ** *Doors open 1:00 p.m. * Youth Sports Day Pre-Game Parade presented by Delta Dental. *Postgame Kids Run the Bases presented by First Horizon. Seniors and military families can take advantage of a $2.00 discount on the price of tickets to a game at First Horizon Park. Offer is valid for four (4) tickets per ID (Seniors 55+ and government-issued military ID required at ticket office). Senior discount is available for games Sunday through Wednesday uniquely. Subject to availability; no phone orders. Nashville Sounds media partners include Midwest Communications, Cumulus Media Nashville, FOX 17 News and Cromwell Media Nashville. The Nashville Sounds are the Triple-A affiliate of the Milwaukee Brewers and play at First Horizon Park. Subscriptions for the 2022 season are on sale now. For more information call 615-690-4487 or email [[email protected]](mailto:[email protected]).